Hi everyone! Welcome to my new gardening blog, and greetings from my tropical garden in Bangkok, Thailand – with all the amazing herbs and plants, some still unknown elsewhere! Also join with me as I travel and explore plants and gardens worldwide, appreciating the wonders of this awesome realm. As a plant freak, I enjoy documenting and observing plants wherever I travel. Believe me: with gardening, life will be so uplifting and refreshing, and things will never seem the same!
- ‘Mahachok’: Lovely Tropical Bulb Plants in Thailand With Fragrant White Blooms
- Bangkok Gardening: Flowers That Thrive During Thailand’s Hot Dry Season
- The Stunning Hanging Gardens at Bangkok’s Golden Mount Temple
- Theravada Buddhism: Significance of Asaraha Bucha Day and the Buddhist Lent
- Lush Tropical Gardens and Waterfall at the Dusit Thani Hotel Bangkok
Share this blog